The best you ever had ... Banana Bread!
- 1 1/2 cups (180 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 medium, ripe bananas (200 g or 1 cup mashed)
- 1/2 cup (115 g) Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) maple syrup
- 1/4 cup (50 g) brown sugar
Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C), and lightly grease a loaf pan.
In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir until well combined and set aside.
Lightly beat the eggs in a medium sized mixing bowl. Add mashed bananas, Greek yogurt, maple syrup, and brown sugar. Stir until well combined.
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir gently.
Pour the batter into the loaf pan, spreading it out evenly, and bake for 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
Remove from oven and let cool for about 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
P.S. Have you tried our Monkey Pancakes yet? You should!