Too busy to eat healthy? Think again!
Easy ways to make smart food choices
Do you often rush home from work, only to find a nearly empty fridge and a couple of hungry, moody kids? Include some easy, healthy habits into your jam-packed days and you’ll never eat junk food again (unless you really crave it, of course).
Healthy habit 1: food bag delivery
How does it work?
Every week, top chefs put together delicious and nutritious recipes. The recipes are designed to make things easy, so you don’t have to be a top chef yourself. You just order a food bag, and the ingredients and recipes for a whole week are delivered right to your door. You just have to open your bag and discover what great meals you get to cook and enjoy.
What’s in it for you?
- You order online and the food is delivered to your doorstep - that saves you a lot of time and hassle with shopping carts, waiting lines, etc.
- The food in your bag is as fresh as can be – often from local farmers, with a focus on durability.
- You have everything at hand for a home cooked meal – you only need some kitchen equipment and basic ingredients like oil, spices and herbs.
- The recipes are fuss-free and easy to follow – with simple instructions, and often with nutritional info and preparation time.
- You can enjoy a variety of good-tasting, nutritionally balanced meals – healthy for the whole family and great to discover new food combinations and flavors.
- You get quality at an affordable price.
Stéphane Ronse and Simon Smetryns used to eat a lot of junk food. They often did not have the time or the energy to shop and cook healthy meals after work. So they decided to launch Foodbag.be, a recipe-and-ingredient delivery service in Ghent, Belgium.
Every week, on Monday, they deliver a deliciously healthy food bag to your home or work, including handy recipe cards and the freshest ingredients. All meals are designed by food stylist Melissa Ackhurst and are based on a balanced and healthy lifestyle.
Nice to know: Stéphane and Simon from Foodbag.be are big fans of GreenPan (see picture). Because healthy eating starts with healthy cookware!
Ready to order?
Food bag delivery is conquering the world! Check here who delivers healthy food bags to your area:
Hello Fresh: Australia, Belgium, Germany, The Netherlands, Austria, United Kingdom, United States
Blue Apron: United States
Plated: United States
PeachDish: United States
MyFoodBag: New Zealand, Australia
P.S. Look out for our next blogpost about busy life and healthy habits! Our tips can save you time, some trouble and some pounds.