MAGNETO, induction technology for all stove tops
Induction hobs have become all the rage and are predicted to be the cooking solution of the future. At GreenPan we have taken this evolution very seriously and we have invested heavily in research and development to take our induction suitable cookware to the next level.
The innovative Magneto™ induction technology provides outstanding results and is the best performing aluminium induction base suitable for all cooking surfaces.
Benefit 1: optimum fat distribution
A certain amount of oil or butter is essential for frying: fats help to distribute the heat evenly over the base of the pan and connect food and pan to guarantee perfect frying results. When the base of the pan is bent and fats are not evenly distributed, food will carbonise much quicker, will not cook evenly and will stick to the pan, even with a non-stick coating. This will result in loss of non-stick capabilities.
- The base of traditional aluminium non-stick induction pans deforms when heated, because the stainless steel plate in the bottom of the aluminium base expands differently, which is called the bimetal effect. Result: when the base is deformed, fats are not evenly distributed over the bottom of the pan.
- The base of aluminium non-stick induction pans with Magneto remains flat when heated. Result: with a straight base, fats are evenly distributed over the bottom of the pan. In addition, base stability is guaranteed.
Benefit 2: even heat distribution
- As we said earlier, the base of traditional aluminium non-stick induction pans deforms when heated. Result: there is no contact with the stove top surface; so on halogen, ceramic and electric stove tops the pan will not heat up as efficiently.
- The straight base of an aluminium non-stick induction pan with Magneto ensures maximum contact with the hob, guaranteeing even heat distribution and superb frying results.
Benefit 3: base stability
- The stainless steel plate of traditional aluminium non-stick induction pans can fall off over time.
- The Magneto layer seals the pan base, maximizing base stability.
Watch, learn and see the difference!
P.S. If you really want to get the most out of the outstanding advantages of Magneto, it’s important you match your pan and hob surface. If you put your Magneto pan on a hob with the corresponding diameter you get:
- Maximum induction efficiency
- Superb frying results
- No loss of energy and heat